The System Guide for Weight Loss provides all the information you need to get started on Cleanse Days with an easy, step-by-step guide. But how you make cleansing fit with your schedule and personality is a matter of style.
Cleansing in a way that works for you helps to make Cleanse Days a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Here are three Cleanse Day styles you can try on for size.
The Pampered Cleanser
If this is your Cleanse Day style, you think of Cleanse Days as a chance to relax and nurture yourself. Pampered cleansers use Cleanse Days as a break from the everyday routine and as a time to let their bodies rest and recharge.
- You enjoy drinking your Cleanse for Life® out of your most elegant glasses.
- If you usually cook for others, Cleanse Days are your night off from the kitchen.
- You take a hot bath or treat yourself to a massage to make your day especially relaxing.
- You give yourself permission to sleep in a little or even take a nap, since this is your day to rest, relax, and take care of yourself.
The Busy Cleanser
If this is your Cleanse Day style, you feel like cleansing helps to boost your productivity. After all, if you don’t need to take time out for cooking, eating meals, or cleaning up, you’ll be able to get more done during the day.
- Whether your day is packed with errands or nonstop meetings, you breeze through your Cleanse Days by checking off your to-do list.
- Cleanse Days are marked on your calendar so you can avoid scheduling conflicts and plan ahead.
- You keep a supply of Cleanse for Life handy at your desk or in your bag, so it’s always ready to go when you are.
- Because you have a lot going on, you set reminders on your phone to help you say on schedule with your next snack or next serving of Cleanse for Life.
The Sporty Cleanser
If this is your cleansing style, you are a fitness enthusiast who has an urge to get moving every day. Sporty cleansers integrate gentle exercise into Cleanse Days because they know that light exercise boosts mood and helps them to feel their best.
- If temptation strikes, taking a brisk walk is your first choice to help you to stay motivated.
- Because you train hard during the rest of the week, Cleanse Days are your day to work on flexibility with yoga or stretching exercises.
- You choose AMPED™ Hydrate as one of your support tools because there’s a good chance you’ll be getting a little sweaty on Cleanse Days.
- You don’t overdo it! Gentle exercise can be great when you’re cleansing, but you save your hard workouts for days when you are fueling your body for performance.
Customizing your Cleanse Day experience to fit with your personality and lifestyle can be an effective approach for achieving lasting success. These Cleanse Day styles are just a few examples of how you can create a Cleanse Day routine based on the System Guide for Weight Loss to fit your own personal sense of style.