Does your health company offer no-compromise quality?
Isagenix goes above and beyond to ensure products are safe, pure, and effective—the basis of our no-compromise ingredient policy. In fact, Isagenix spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on testing of raw materials, finished goods, and third-party testing each year.
Here’s the process in 8 steps:
1. Scientists research and select raw materials. Partnering with John Anderson, the Scientific Advisory Board, and respected universities, more than 35 scientists review scientific literature to find ingredients and dosages that are safe and support health.
2. Isagenix identifies sustainable suppliers who produce fresh ingredients grown and produced by nature and that meet requirements for effectiveness.
3. Isagenix qualifies manufacturers by performing extensive audits and relies on third-party audits to ensure quality control and safety.
4. All ingredients must meet or exceed cGMPS—guidelines from the FDA and other international regulatory boards such as Health Canada that must be followed to guarantee raw materials and finished products are safe and free of impurities.
5. While in quarantine, raw materials are tested for:
- Purity, which includes testing for microbial activity, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Strength to ensure potency
- And finally, organoleptic properties, meaning taste, color, odor, and texture
6. After analytical and sensory testing, formulas are sent into commercial production.
7. Isagenix oversees finished product quality and compliance. This involves:
- Supervision of testing methods used by manufacturers
- Evaluation of identity, purity, strength, and composition of the final product
- Independent third-party testing to make sure what’s on the label is actually in the product
- Stability testing to confirm that quality of the product sustains for the extended shelf life
8. Isagenix products are ready to be shared around the world.
When it comes to safety and purity, there’s no compromise with Isagenix products.